Project SPACElift Naming Opportunities
Demonstrate your love of SPACES by putting your name on it! The new SPACES building has high-visibility naming opportunities that will provide invaluable support for years to come. If there is an element not on the list that you’d like to name, we will work with you to figure out the best way to represent you or a loved one.
Naming Opportunities + Commitment
- SPACES Ground Floor: $1,000,000
- Gallery 1: $500,000
- The George Gund Foundation Gallery: CLAIMED!
- Main Entry: $400,000
- Toby’s Vault: CLAIMED!
- Mistake Lab (classroom): $300,000
- “Clean” Workshop: $250,000
- Char & Chuck Fowler Family Foundation Artist Suite: CLAIMED!
- Fred & Laura Ruth Bidwell Reception Area: CLAIMED!
- Donna & Stewart Kohl Dirty Workshop: CLAIMED!
- Process Creative Studios, Inc. / John C. Williams Window: CLAIMED!
- Thermal Control (HVAC system): $50,000
- Programming Office: $50,000
- Large Mistake Lab Detroit Avenue-facing windows, 4 available: CLAIMED!
- Small Mistake Lab windows, 2 available: $25,000 each, 1 CLAIMED!
- Detroit Avenue-facing window: $30,000
- James S. Anderson & David W. Wittkowsky Executive Office: CLAIMED!
- Program Staff Offices, 3 available: $25,000 each
- M/F/Inclusive Bathrooms, 3 available: $25,000 each
- Community Engagement Manager Office: $20,000
- Development Director Office: $20,000
- Unisex/Family Bathroom: $20,000
- Kitchen: $20,000
- The Linda & Jack Lissauer Coatroom: CLAIMED!
- Bathroom Stalls; 5 available: $10,000 each
- Bike Racks, 3 available: $2,500 each
- Bricks in the Mistake Lab: $500 – $2,500
SPACES’ SWAP (residency), R&D (exhibitions), The Vault (curated video selections), Creative Engagement (education + outreach) programs, and the SPACES Future Fund (cash reserve + endowment) may be named with a combined contribution to the capital and annual campaigns.
For more information about naming opportunities, please contact:
Executive Director Christina Vassallo, cvassallo@SPACESgallery.org, or 216.621.2314.